Inner peace is something we can all have, if we really want it. However, we have to know how to achieve it in the first place. And, it’s really not that hard.
The funny thing is, there is nothing hard about finding inner peace. Maybe, just, maybe that is why we struggle so hard to find it in the first place.
It can be as simple as, sitting & staring into space while deep breathing for 5 – 10 minutes a day. The trick is to be happy & enjoy doing it not thinking whats next.
The reality is life is full of stressors, that can come, very unpredicted. If we can’t create our own zen in times like this, we will freak out & lose control over our mind & behaviour.
- Create a space within your home, that has a soothing effect, always & when necessary just go sit there for a few. On the go, have a mantra mine is “I can handle this” always works.
- Relaxation music is a wonderful way to create a happy space, there are so many on YouTube, just type in zen music. 10 Mins will totally chill you out.
- Tell yourself how good you are, you gave it your best, etc. Not how crap it went, how stupid you are, it doesn’t work don’t do it 🙂
- Be grateful, get yourself a little diary & at the end of everyday write down at least 5 things you are grateful for. Read it back to yourself & realise everything you have not what you don’t. Cherish what you have, don’t ruminate about what you don’t have, thinking won’t give it to you.
- Don’t always look for something else, be happy in every moment, do all the things that you want to do with your life, if you don’t like something just don’t do it again.
Inner peace is the feeling you have when you are content & happy. Just sitting at a bus stop is fine, a 10 hour flight doesn’t bother you anymore, waiting in line is not a nightmare.
For the simple reason, you know how to just be & don’t rely on outside sources to be happy, when you find it you will know.
♥♥ Have a lovely day ♥♥
Written By Siobhan