Don’t allow yourself to become accustom to limitations that you set for yourself. Say for example, there is something you really want to achieve but part of the package is one thing you have tried before & couldn’t do.
This it is the limitation you will set for yourself because it didn’t work in the past, you have made up your mind, you tried something ONE time, it didn’t work so you won’t try again because you know the outcome.
So because it didn’t work one time you have made up your mind for the rest of your entire life “whatever” it is, is not possible. Hmmmmm we are very silly like that.
↓↓ How about this ↓↓
There is something you really want to achieve but part of the package is one thing you have tried before & couldn’t do. That’s fine, after the failed attempt you go back again & again & again until you can do it, because, you can. If you want something that bad don’t let anything especially your own mind stop you.
- If it’s a fear of failure, realise we are all fallible humans & without trial or error, learning is not possible. Unless you’re a genius 🙂
- Learn how to have positive pep talks with yourself. Tell yourself how good you are if you keep telling yourself nothing but negatives that’s all you’re going to produce.
- Reassure yourself everyone is on the same path of life just taking different routes.
- This is a hard one to believe for a lot of people, do not believe, anything negative someone from the past said about you. Unless, you gave them reason to they were projecting themselves onto you.
- List all your strengths down on paper & focus on them. Don’t keep focusing on the negatives & expecting a positive outcome.
- Don’t keep focusing on what would’ve happened, it didn’t, by thinking like this you are blaming yourself for the past. Unless, you can change it, now, you have to let it go.
- Do you perceive people within your own subjective view & if they don’t meet your requirements, they are faulty somehow ? I’m not talking recurring behaviours from people, I’m talking about writing new people off because of past experience. Everyone is not the same meet new people with the same interest you’ll be surprised.
Just remember don’t rite yourself or anyone / thing off after one mishap. We all get nervous & that can have a huge impact on first impressions of anything go easy on yourself & the better outcome will appear
♥♥ Have a lovely day ♥♥